World of Tanks, the leader in free to play mmo tank warfare, is currently seeking a full-time, highly talented, motivated and experienced Project Manager in our Minsk studio .
You will be closely working with our award-winning team to coordinate and track deliverables, provide expert knowledge to increase the game s quality, and learn all phases of the software development cycle. You will be part of a collaboration-oriented team where you will have the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways.
What will you do?
- Plan and meet deadlines
- Establish and meet quality standards
- Work closely with discipline leads and teammates to deliver game features on time and quality
- Supervise and motivate the feature team
- Act as a liaison between the various disciplines
What will help you stand out?
- Game development and production experience
- Project management experience
- Working under deadlines and pro-activity
- Proven teamwork and leadership qualities
- Passion and ambition for video games
What will be a plus?
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the video game industry as an associate producer or project manager
- A minimum of 2 published titles (at least 1 AAA), preferably developed on console or PC
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!